Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Eat dessert first

Especially when it's from Jones Bros., bakers of the best cupcakes ever.




Especially when your son and pregnant daughter-in-law called from Michigan to tell you they had ordered gender-reveal cupcakes for you and your husband!

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A grandson will be joining our family sometime in early December! We are all so excited to welcome this little one! It made it even more real when I saw Aly's tummy this past weekend. (She looks way better at 20 weeks than I ever did!)

A new job! A wedding! A baby! This year is bringing almost too much excitement to handle. Thank God my meds are adjusted!

And now on to the mundane:

Boring dinner: chicken breast, summer salad, roasted peppers

Half-marathon training is going well; I just wish we lived in a less-hilly neighborhood! There are no flat parts at all. You'd think with all these hills my butt would look better, but I guess it takes more than that to counteract 58 years of gravity.


 Have a great day, everyone. I'm off to run some errands before what promises to be a busy day at work. I get to relax late this afternoon though - it's much-needed cut and color day!


["Like" Showing Up on Facebook; you know how much I need validation!]

No comments:

Post a Comment